The Official Cupography thread

A good point actually, trying to get the composition right I totally neglected to think about the height the bag should be at :wacky: Perhaps I'll just tell you all it's ACTUALLY a William Tell/Zorro/Robin Hood crossover :bonk:
How about: The bag baddy tried to ambush your protagonist by leaping down on him from the tree, but his heroic lightning-fast reflexes impaled the attacker before they even reached the ground.

That way, everything is where it should be. :p

How about: The bag baddy tried to ambush your protagonist by leaping down on him from the tree, but his heroic lightning-fast reflexes impaled the attacker before they even reached the ground.

Can I have some of what you've been smoking? :)

Cool series of shots though!

GENIUS! You can be my official story developer person :love:

Thats a great pic

i feel really guilt, was fully intending to spend some time today but SWMBO has had me putting coving up and decorating all day

Thats a great pic

i feel really guilt, was fully intending to spend some time today but SWMBO has had me putting coving up and decorating all day

Glad you like it! With hindsight the explosion lines should be coming OUT of the burning cup, damnit! Could try saying the cups are part of the decor and you're trying to work out where to put them :LOL:

Glad you like it! With hindsight the explosion lines should be coming OUT of the burning cup, damnit! Could try saying the cups are part of the decor and you're trying to work out where to put them :LOL:

Pretty cool as it is :cool:

Jim

Of course, the cups could always have stopped the nasty tea machine by using a 'one cup' tea bag and wrapping the string around its legs...

Last edited:
Truly inspired! :1st:

People who take pictures using cheap plastic cameras have created the genre known as Lomography.
So, why not call our genre of taking pictures with cheap plastic cups, Cupography?

It doesn't matter if you're using a £2 disposable in the sink, or a £20k Hasselblad in the studio, so long as your pictures feature a cheap plastic cup character... :D

The question is, should we rename the thread "The official Cupography thread"?

(You are a genius)

I think we could do with a few more participants first. We can't really start another grass-roots movement with just two of us...
Hopefully [user]j3w3ll3r[/user] will be posting something tomorrow. (y) :cool:

Blimey the pressures on now:eek:

And you are what's known as a "Big Sook" in this neck of the woods :D

Jim

According to the internet, a timid, lowly, cowardly, crybaby that is also a crab? :(

EDIT: :O Suckup eh! How about you post some cupography and I'll say something nice about you! :p

Last edited:
According to the internet, a timid, lowly, cowardly, crybaby that is also a crab? :(

EDIT: :O Suckup eh! How about you post some cupography and I'll say something nice about you! :p

I'm a "Tea Jenny" :razz:

Jim

ARghhhhhhhhhh, I got Cups, I got pens and I got Time....I just don't got no imagination

im sat here looking at cups lol

Totally stupid thread....but I LOVE IT.:LOL:

Is this going to be as addictive as the Costa Coffee one.

I love Robins Death Star one. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back