The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

upload_2021-10-26_9-21-37.jpeg

I make sure we have plenty of treats for the beggars with menaces and also make sure the outside lights are off. If any beggar still rings, I'll open up and cough at 'em.

What is it with the trick or treat?
Last year a knock on the door lad says "Trick or treat" I said "Trick and turned the hose on him.
It seems he wasn't happy ...
Well don't bloody well ask for one then!

I'm not allowed to do similar.

249254862_2955150068032715_8159809278498828891_n.jpg

Mrs Nod had a trick or treater earlier. I made sure I took the front door key with me when I went out to ring the bell. :D

Crappy chocolates here - we've filtered out the ones we like best and left the less favoured ones for the beggars!!!

visite au musee.jpg

Can anyone remember the chiropractor joke I think I might have posted a while ago?

It must have been about a week back.

upload_2021-10-31_11-52-1.jpeg

One day in kindergarten a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, “I’ll give £2 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived.”

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, “It was St. Patrick.”

The Teacher said, “Sorry Sean, that’s not correct.”

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, “It was St. Andrew.”
The teacher replied, “I’m sorry, Harry, that’s not right either.”

Finally, a Jewish boy raised his hand and said, “It was Jesus Christ.”
The teacher said, “That’s absolutely right, Marvin, come up here and I’ll give you the £2.”

As the teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said, “You know Marvin, since you’re Jewish, I was very surprised you said, Jesus Christ.”

Marvin replied: “Yeah. In my heart, I knew it was Moses, but business is business!”

So this white horse walks into a bar and asks the barman for a shot.
”Good grief, you can talk “ says the barman.
The horse gives him a quizzical look, and the barman says “We have a drink named after you!”
”What, Eric?” Says the horse.

A couple of days late! (That's quite good for me TBH...)

249897159_10158077500882096_7331124696771002216_n.jpg

Back