geoff

Very spooky!

Nice and sharp
thanks Beav
now that i see it a day later i think it needed some vignetting...white i think
appreciate your critique
cheers
geoff

Not sure about the processing? maybe a bit light for me?

thanks Paul
yes i am beginning to see that now...
appreciate your critique...it has woken me up a bit
cheers
geoff

A bit bright, high-toned, and seems oversharp. A white vignette would worsen the effect.

What is your workflow Geoff?

thanks Toby
i did overdo this shot and the vignette also is white...its a lead balloon this one

i dont really have a workload...i am trawling old shots just now..not much weather here just now
but i got some at st agnes a couple of days ago when the sun came out!!!
but i would like to show a shot each day...

cheers
geoff

It is a lovely old building with great character, agree with most comments also. Does it need rotating clockwise slightly?

It is a lovely old building with great character, agree with most comments also. Does it need rotating clockwise slightly?

Hi Steve
i think you are right..i got so deep into trying to polish this turd i forgot the basics
well spotted and a great critique
i am going to go over this one again sometime in the future...and i havent even shown the coloured turd
i need to get some fresh material soon..!!!

cheers
geoff

Well done in getting this shot without a person in it. Having been twice recently it's a popular NT venue with a lovely ice cream parlour in situ just behind it. Forget colour (unless its an autumn shot) let us see the Mk2 version in b/w!
Chris

Well done in getting this shot without a person in it. Having been twice recently it's a popular NT venue with a lovely ice cream parlour in situ just behind it. Forget colour (unless its an autumn shot) let us see the Mk2 version in b/w!
Chris

thanks Chris

yes i had to clone out a van and two workmen and some people who wont get out of the bloody picture no matter what i shout
after all its my picture...and i'll cry if i want to..
the ice creams are fab...as are the lunches upstairs with venison on the menu at the appropriate season
cheers
geoff

Back