The See Through Bonnet....

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I done this pic quickly... im going to do a proper one so its either see thru or theres a hole burning thru the bonnet.

3284416302_765396a737.jpg

your C&C welcome...

yeah just had a quick look... good pics... it took me only 2mins to do this, this morning before i went to work.. when i get home i will do a better job and get up on here..

I done this one a few years back,
QUOTE]

Thats a canny one... i think its better with darker cars as lighter cars look odd with the darker engine ect...

as i say ill do a better one .... plus it would be nice to get some feedback on my picture also... :)

andi, good concept never seen this done before..but then again never really looked lol.

only thing is your wipers are floating in thin air you shopped the arms out ;)

rob

sssshhh robhullfury you wernt ment to spot that.... lol as i say i did it in literally 2mins before i went to work this morning... will do a better job 2night.

sorry for not leaving you feedback on yours,

i think its ok, but would be nice to see the bonnet also, ( like my example) as apposed to just looking at a clear engine bay, it just looks like youve taken the bonnet off and taken a pic,

its quite simple really,

take a picture of the car bonnet closed, then another with the bonnet open, the cut the open bonnet picture around the bottom of the wipers all the way to the front of the car/picture, then paste it onto the bonnet closed picture then play around with the opacity until you are happy with the effect

i think thats right, i only done it that one time and that was a few years ago

thanks for your comment

Last edited:
Here’s one done on my car Rover 75! Lol

Better viewed large, just click the photo!

Back