The SELECTIVE COLOUR (oh no!) thread

On the bank of the Thames, London.

sel_colour.jpg

1st go at this.
d40f20bc.jpg

Just looked at it and i should of made the bike a lot brighter tut tut

Last edited:
We were walking the dogs across a big field yesterday and this little madam would not leave us, she followed us all the way across the field and seemed very interested in my camera lol.

now i know its not very good editing ect but im still learning

093-1.jpg

An interesting guitar shot, looks as though a new set of strings would be useful!

Chris

Love the guitar pic ..... I for one never tire of a good selective colour image...

outside a Ny cab or a London Bus/Telephone box :)

I know I shouldn’t but I love looking at colour popping, even though it’s been done to death...

Anyway here is mine...

Portwrinklecolourpop.jpg

You're right - we have all tried it and I enjoyed it! As you say though, all a bit dated now. How quickly fashions come and go. Heres my little effort from a couple of years ago. I didnt do layers, just desaturated and used the history brush which is why its not too perfect. Good for a giggle though.

6411987671_e3023c0e51_b.jpg

You're right - we have all tried it and I enjoyed it! As you say though, all a bit dated now. How quickly fashions come and go. Heres my little effort from a couple of years ago. I didnt do layers, just desaturated and used the history brush which is why its not too perfect. Good for a giggle though.

... Dagnabit! ! Seems that Flickr is not allowing my pic... any tips anyone?

(Mod Message: link the image, not the page it's on...)

Back