The Weir

Very nice, I really like the contrast between the still water and the weir and the purple in the background adds a nice touch of colour

Very nice, I really like the contrast between the still water and the weir and the purple in the background adds a nice touch of colour

Thanks Chris.(y)

Looks more like aquarel that a photography. I'm not so keen on the backrgound smudgeness, what F stop did you use? Did you add much in PP?

Looks more like aquarel that a photography. I'm not so keen on the backrgound smudgeness, what F stop did you use? Did you add much in PP?

It is heavily processed I wanted to soften the background to give the whole image a soft smooth feel.

Wow cool. I'm old school I do much prefer this second one but well done for exploring some other ways!

Second one's a belter Steve, lovely colours.
The first I like too. The water flows really nicely. I like it cropped to remove the sky completely though.

Thank you for all the comments Ladies and Gentlemen.

No 2,,, you can almost hear the water tumble down the weir. And the contrast of the back and foreground works well with me.

Smoothed out water is a technical achievement, but does not always works for me. Water don't do that! (IMHO)

Great shots Steve.

Mj

Back