The "What is it?" thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i could solve it, google that garbage you just typed....
this is google's search result.
tp_zps1e510fc6.png

He said "Go and boil your head" :D

Aye - yon's the richt translation Hen :clap:

...but seriously - all the previous clues are relevant and sensible - you just don't know it yet obviously :p

...and to cap it all you have the nerve to heckle me in public! :nono: - so get your thinking heads on :D

"Gaoanbileyerheid!"

It worries me, the fact that I actually understood that :D
(Morning Jim :))

And the having slept on all the crap clues from last night,
I still don't have a bloody clue!

Quick refresh - both "versions"

D-600high-custom-1090575_zps1b3ffb21.jpg

D-600high-custom-1090575_zps1b3ffb21-resized_zps6bbd9fa4.gif

Afternoon SnakeBoy :)

...recap of "some" of the clues..... ;)

CLUE #0: Not for Kids...
CLUE #1: Blondes could also have problems with this.... but not tonight dear....
CLUE #2: Blondes and children might well burst into a Beatles song with this....
CLUE #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVlr4g5-r18
CLUE #4: To top it all - Marilyn wasn't even a natural Blonde.... unlike this...
CLUE #5: Not a good idea to pop these - or is it ?

...and also "macro shot - can hold in your hand - white plastic" - and the usual smattering of "concealed clues in my "witty" responses.... ;)

pill storage box type thingy

Lid of a pill container :D

...I have a problem here - and not just because I've run out of Fishy Puns.... :cautious:

I was in the process of typing up a pithy reply to Keith along the lines of "well I personally wouldn't call it a Storage Box - but it kind if is I suppose.... - but I'm fed up and feeling generous....." when along came - would you believe it - "Sarah" :naughty: - with a marginally closer answer..... :eek:

...so what to do - what to do ? :rules: :bonk:

I'll settle it, its a child proof cap off a pill container :D

Edit, if thats right I don't want it give it to one of the others :D

I was in the process of typing up a pithy reply to Keith along the lines of "well I personally wouldn't call it a Storage Box - but it kind if is I suppose.... - but I'm fed up and feeling generous....." when along came - would you believe it - "Sarah" :naughty: - with a marginally closer answer..... :eek:

...so what to do - what to do ? :rules: :bonk:

That's the bit there, not that I really want to win as I've nothing to hand and am off to work in a bit :LOL: But :rules: is :rules: :D

...I think I've got to go with Keith's answer - though of course Cobra's latest guess was "spot-on" - but as we all know that's easy once it's been identified already...

D-600high-custom-1090571_zpsb2815fe8.jpg

Sorry Sarah ;)

Jim

...I think I've got to go with Keith's answer - though of course Cobra's latest guess was "spot-on" - but as we all know that's easy once it's been identified already...
Well played Blow-fish Bloated fish (y)

Looks like the top view of a bird feeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back