The "What is it?" thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did last night - but can't see where the post has gone - even posted the full shot.... wonder if I posted it over on AVF by mistook.... :(

Like this...

JIm

I actually did last night - but can't see where the post has gone - even posted the full shot.... wonder if I posted it over on AVF by mistook.... :(

Like this...

JIm

Spot the Lidl shopper!!! (Takes one to know one, although I don't use their shower gels.)

Here goes...

I'm off out for a few hours taking some snaps, so will confirm Jim as the jammy winner when I get home! :exit:

Frigging ecstatic! :punch: I'll sort something after work tonight ... unless you'd like to have a go, Snerks....:woot:
Oh, I'd have loved to ;) I miight have got around to it within a week or so ;)

C'mon Snerks - why are we waiting ? - didn't "Dec" PM you as per the rules ? - I know we're still waiting for him to comply with posting the full shot mind you ;)

Jim

C'mon Snerks - why are we waiting ? - didn't "Dec" PM you as per the rules ? - I know we're still waiting for him to comply with posting the full shot mind you ;)

Jim
Haven't got full shot. Only took this macro. You'll just have to take my word for it.... Or sue me in a court of law.

Jim
Don't be silly, you know I don't read rules ;)
Will try and get something up later today, been very busy. I could always use one of my pics from AVF ;)

Well, Jim got it first anyway, hence my quote of his U Son of a Biatch post.

Tried to find the rules a while back - not in post #1 and couldn't find the original WII thread.

LOL - but I didn't "guess" ;)
I vote for Jim as the winner and has to post a pic, anyone want to second it? ;)

I don't actually mind doing it, I just can't guarantee when I'll get something posted
clear.png

I
I vote for Jim as the winner and has to post a pic, anyone want to second it? ;)

I don't actually mind doing it, I just can't guarantee when I'll get something posted
clear.png
I vote to let Jim do it. I've seen some of your pictures Snerks and we wouldn't have a hope in hell of guessing anything you photograph! :exit:

I

I vote to let Jim do it. I've seen some of your pictures Snerks and we wouldn't have a hope in hell of guessing anything you photograph! :exit:
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:eek::mad::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
To be fair to Jim, he did try to avoid guessing, phrasing it as he does his "clues"!

To be fair to Jim, he did try to avoid guessing, phrasing it as he does his "clues"!
Yep, and I didn't even pick up on it :oops: :$

I just thought it was just Jim and Calvin squabbling again :D

What the heck?? I can spell democrisy, but I'm just choosing to act dumb, that's all. Everyone knows how smart I am. I don't have to prove it to you two phillystines! :wacky: :facepalm:

Where's the next picture????

What the heck?? I can spell democrisy, but I'm just choosing to act dumb, that's all. Everyone knows how smart I am. I don't have to prove it to you two phillystines! :wacky: :facepalm:

Where's the next picture????
Soon, been busy :rolleyes:

Here we go, sorry about the IQ, taken with the iphone in a rush to stop Calvin whining <devil> Got a feeling I could be quacking ;)

9A4F4972-2237-4DAF-8C13-5C82C8933F9E_zpss8nbzqkp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back