think i'm getting there

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Discovered (well was told about) a processing style Ive liked for a while and played with it last night for a couple of hours. Then today got a picture I liked and would normally have just fired out without any PP but thought id give it a whirl. Opinions on any aspect are welcomed, if it's too much etc id like to know, finding it a bit tricky when spend so much time tweaking i lose sight of what im trying to achieve!

3514118272_1de1e8c6c7_o.jpg

Nice photo, very natural. What processing style would that be??

PP aside its a good shot I like the DoF side of her face is a bit blown but as is life

really this post is about do we like the PP :p

I kinda like it goes well with her green eyes and the style of the model kinda matches the style of the PP, maybe adjust the hue a little as her skins a bit green but I like it (y)

not a model as such, gf while we were walking around today, green skin is sort of what i was aiming for. blown highlights are a pain though, might try and have a play

cheers guys

EDIT: onform its cross processing

think this is better highlight wise? maybe not enough highlight now?

3514118272_52282d00e8_o.jpg

Last edited:
she'll be very pleased to be referred to as a model :)

opinions on the highlights in this one?

EDIT: cheers dropdead! seen your pics have popped up on my flickr, gonna have a look...

Last edited:
reckon it's technically more accurate but has less of a feel to it

ok scratch that I like it more, maybe not miles more but I do like it more (the edited one)

i know what you mean, i changed it uploaded then changed to bring the highlights back up. im still undecided.

EDIT: middle ground?

3514118272_9c89dff19d_o.jpg

Last edited:
yeah middle ground :O tp's poll feature find out what the people think

I'm to sleepy to give actual useful help right now sorry mate

lol!

ok cheers for posting when so sleepy.

must look into this poll thing

Back