THIS IS ART

Im glad i clicked this thread now, amusing from start to finish

so, assuming your real, what do these sell for?

fletch5 when i sell it is more than a photo it is more than artwork i sell feelings. you see my first photo hear and you know deep down inside that you can feel the insude conflict like my friend wrote earlier here. you feel love and hate and happy and sad and wild and calm too. you buy all things. for most sales i get $100 but can be much higher sometimes like $4000 if only one created for one person. cheap for new emotions for you though.

my next creation for you again is concept and it is inspired by you all comments. it will help all of you inspire to climb photo ladder and get to top and be artist too. not long i show.

Blimey - if I'd have known I could get $4000 a picture, I'd have given my camera to my 4.5 year old a long time ago - at least her pics are in focus and recognisable!! :LOL:

ill offer 11p if it is a one off exlusive to me, and comes on a roll

I quite like the image itself, it has pleasing colours and tones and enough visual stimulus to make it interesting.

The spiel that goes with it it just too cliche to be anything but a windup. I've known (and know) a lot of creative types, including really really bad ones that exist with their head up their own arse and they wouldn't come up with dirge like that.

Must try harder.

Here's my offer

MonopolyMoney-main_Full.jpg

1247877024035847200.jpg

this is what i feel for this place. it is full of people with talent and much happyness but as long as people also know that all talent is here in my skills? then i am happy to help and teach if i can have time. i will not use hero but other photo of flying man or god figure. i want to put my camera on flying man so you know it me.

mid gen you know then you must know i am real too ? just because I am not your friend does not mean your friends are more real at art than me?

yeah(y)

I do hope you've obtained the correct copyright permissions to use that image of Superman....... :naughty:

klc you are not understanding of copyright. under his vest it is not superman but i swear to god evil twin of superman he has none of the green rock scared fear so is MUCH stronger and can beat superman anyway. so no copyright it is evil twin. my friend in eightes was much looking like that superman we did our shoot to be similar look. he is not famous so i cant show you his name but i swear it is different superman. even under the boots he is wearing normal man socks and i know in films he was not wearing socks as i watched it filming. see you can try and fool me??? but haha i watched ally mcbeel. i know my law.

Hello people.

I am the person who helped type the original post. Please go easy on Eugene, difficult to go into on here. I have spoken with him to help him understand some of the responses and I am going to keep an eye on things when I can. I can say that Eugene will have some difficulty with both his grammar and his ability to relay his feelings in an appropriate manner. I will check in from time to time, it is good to see him interacting with peers.

J.

hello my friend has let me back on computer and i have spoken and he says best leave forum. goodbye.

Just wasted 15 minutes of my life trying to see if there was anything interesting or arty in this thread .... What a waste of time .. :bang:

Care in the community has a lot to answer for .. :shrug:

hello my friend has let me back on computer and i have spoken and he says best leave forum. goodbye.

That would be a shame if you left
I am enjoying your work especially the one with the rabbit love toast
I believe you called it?
( Hmm that has made me hungry for some Welsh Rarebit)

My friend Harvey also likes that one
Don't you Harvey ?

I reckon you go calm down, have a cuppa and come back when you feel up to it ;) Have enjoyed your silly antics.

Gary.

Nice one, Gary. And, you know what, I quite like the image in post #1. Art, maybe not but its kinda cool ;-)

ArtMessiah, long-crowned the enfant terrible of the art world, has, through his latest ontological THIS IS ART, transformed our so-called familiar landscape of Talk Photography into something self-referential, stochastic, and yet at the same time mundane. One recalls the Dadaists and the soup cans of Andy Warhol, and one reflects on the normative paradigmatic shift of our hermeneutical age. There are those who will view THIS IS ART as a didactic polemic, little more than a bete noire, still others who will see it as replete with a fertile esthetic, and others will want to burn themselves into a fiery crisp on national television, imitating (perhaps) the Buddhist monks of yesteryear, whose saffron-colored robes THIS IS ART echo, in all their evanescent autarky.

The question remains:

THIS IS ART: a simple recherche into the lost carts de jeunesse, a Dumbo's feather that lets the viewer soar back to the lost folly of youth? Or a sine qua non of postmodern folly?

If we know anything, we know this: Art is neither object nor subject, but the phenomenological intertwining of both so that 'appreciation' (in all its varied and multi- meanings) is born from the simple realization of perception. This recognition allows for art that is neither here nor there, but everywhere. And nowhere.

ArtMessiah's animism is at the heart of his challenge to the verity of truth, insofar as it rectifies the humanism of our spatial modality. 'THIS IS ART' purports to effect a nouveau realisme in which the actual is unrealised into a cathartic emanence of the whole.

The dialectic of ArtMessiah's "THIS IS ART" is a reflection of the post-tigerimages zeitgeist, absent the schadenfreude qua nervousness that has gripped the Talk Photography populace in this world of "now-more-than-ever." The semiotics of the saffron (en)robes serves an ontological function in re-animating and re-introducing the humanity of Talk Photography to their perceptions of the orange joy of being - the being you felt as a child, vis a vis a pinata. The Gestalt bespeaks a Foucauldian Weltschmerz, a sumptuous feast of post-Derridian brio-cum-angst. It's in this context that "THIS IS ART" covers, even metastasises, over Talk Photography like a vast dollop of neo-maternalistic, neo-Marxian mayonnaise.

:D

ithinkiloveyou

the dumbo's feather line is now my facebook status

Holy Moses,what a thread............:D

I reckon he be Marcel or Matty taking the urine.......:cautious:

Back