This is me.....this is what I do.

Name
Ben Whitehouse
Edit My Images
No
I have been meaning to post these for a while but just not had the time.

This sort of documents the work I do sometimes. It can take along time but I love it. The finished wall took me and my mate 3 days to do.

Not all graffiti is scribbling on the wall.

Just thought I would share it with the TP family. x

DSC_2980m1.jpg

DSC_2955m1.jpg

DSC_3042m2.jpg

DSC_2991.jpg

And the finished product.

cosbyagent1-2m2.jpg

Tis a shame I cant upload it any bigger.

Very cool - I'm generally a fan of graffiti and I admire those who can do it well. Which you clearly can. Good set.

really nice artwork mate - it's a shame that there are folks out there that drag this artform away from what it is

thats sweet dude really really like it :D

If it's done with the owner's permission then great.

I can appreciate it as a form of art and there is no doubt you are all very talented artists.

If you did it to my house however, I'd happily have you shot :naughty::naughty:

Shooting is too good for these vandals let the punishment fit the crime

It’s clear that this guy as got talent and I know in some peoples eyes its art. But if I found any one doing any form of graffiti and it is graffiti in any public place or on any one's property with the owners consent. I would have them clean the streets of dog poo with there tongues before being boiled in oil to within a minute of their life and then made to eat there own entrails while being hung drawn and quartered.

But if I found any one doing any form of graffiti and it is graffiti in any public place or on any one's property with the owners consent. I would have them clean the streets of dog poo with there tongues before being boiled in oil to within a minute of their life and then made to eat there own entrails while being hung drawn and quartered.

Hmmm possibly missing a word there:thinking:

Darren

Great work Ben. As someone who has had my house wall scribbled on by a talentless little turd I can appreciate the difference between mindless vandalism and what you do. That is as much a valid art form as any other as far as I'm concerned, and you're clearly a very talented artist.

Shooting is too good for these vandals let the punishment fit the crime.

Oh brother. Just what would you do if it was a p*** terrorist doing grafitti about blowing kids? Shoot him three times? Once for each over reaction? :p The crime is drawing on a building. Man thats just too evil for me to think about. Drawing ffs. Using a ****ing pen. I'm going to call the Daily Mail and let them know they've been targetting the wrong people. It was actually GCSE student's with felt tips that caused 9/11.

Really awesome work Ben. The 2nd photo is a bit under-exposed but the rest are good. Your grafitti skills are fantastic.

Very cool - I'm generally a fan of graffiti and I admire those who can do it well. Which you clearly can. Good set.
Thanks a lot.

What a talent. Very well done, love it all.

Gary.
Thanks Gary, you the man!

really nice artwork mate - it's a shame that there are folks out there that drag this artform away from what it is
Too true mate.

excellent artwork bud alot better looking then silly tags every where
Thank you very much

I appreciate graffiti like that and not the usual tagging efforts with a marker pen. Great series :)
Cheers bud

thats great!
Thanks Ryan

It’s clear that this guy as got talent and I know in some peoples eyes its art. But if I found any one doing any form of graffiti and it is graffiti in any public place or on any one's property with the owners consent. I would have them clean the streets of dog poo with there tongues before being boiled in oil to within a minute of their life and then made to eat there own entrails while being hung drawn and quartered.

Looks better than a ****** brick wall that for sure. Id rather walk past that than what some wall some dirty pykie's ripped to bit with a hammer and ****ed on

See this is why there are people, who do graffiti, going to jail with murderers and rapists and general scum of the earth. Just for painting a wall.
Now fair enough if its on your house or on something that means a lot to you that's just wrong but for painting in a place that is derelict, abandoned or anywhere that no one will ever see, Whats the harm.

You seem to be have a hatred for graffiti, can I ask you why? I know that it's a love hate thing but your comment was neither.

Oh brother. Just what would you do if it was a p*** terrorist doing grafitti about blowing kids? Shoot him three times? Once for each over reaction? :p The crime is drawing on a building. Man thats just too evil for me to think about. Drawing ffs. Using a ****ing pen. I'm going to call the Daily Mail and let them know they've been targetting the wrong people. It was actually GCSE student's with felt tips that caused 9/11.
:clap::clap::clap:

Really awesome work Ben. The 2nd photo is a bit under-exposed but the rest are good. Your grafitti skills are fantastic.

Most appreciated Pete. Will try and sort the exposure of the one. you also the man!! (y)(y)

I am commenting on the photo series.

Nice.

I am commenting on those who think this is better than a plain brick wall.

Volunteer to have your house daubed with graffiti. (I bet there are no takers)

if you like your house you wouldnt have it looking like it needed a lick of something on it... I completely agree with sensless graffitti on peoples houses but this is art on a derilict wall

Back in the real world.... they arnt putting graffiti on someones house when they go out shopping.. or on shop walls. There not spraying your car at traffic lights . They are picking there spots and usually brighten up a dull nasty old place.

It's an art form and like any other some are good. some are bad.. we can all see this is good and I would say well done... excellent job :)

Surely theres an opening to get paid to do this sort of thing for companies?

Back in the real world.... they arnt putting graffiti on someones house when they go out shopping.. or on shop walls. There not spraying your car at traffic lights . They are picking there spots and usually brighten up a dull nasty old place.

It's an art form and like any other some are good. some are bad.. we can all see this is good and I would say well done... excellent job :)

Surely theres an opening to get paid to do this sort of thing for companies?

Well you obviously do not live in London or any other large conglomerate then.

Tube trains, stations, offices etc are covered in this type of 'art'.

It is alright saying use a derelict part of town but then along come some scroats and spoil it for all by spraying on the first piece of blank wall they come across.

Like I said earlier 'any volunteers?'

BTW I do not read the Daily Mail.

It is alright saying use a derelict part of town but then along come some scroats and spoil it for all by spraying on the first piece of blank wall they come across.

That's not graffiti that's vandalism.

Derelict buildings, designated places, or places where people have asked for it to be done, and if it's done well, can look beautifully vibrant and talented.
Writing your name on a bus shelter isn't graffiti, it's vandalism.

Oh, and if I were to own my own house, I would quite happily have something like this placed along a murial on my house.
I think it's wonderful.

Ben, can I ask, did you spray straight onto brick?

Last edited:

So what? My comments are about the world I live in... your comments are about the world you live in...

I am led to believe some people don't like cheese.... I dont let it worry me :)

some people dont like cheese!!!!! :eek: Thats mental:p

I think its a work of art, and would happily see more of these near me

What do you think about Banksy? His art is brilliant and acclaimed by most artists i would think.

i would be so chuffed to wake up and find a banksy on my house :D

Great series bro, nice little behind the scenes lead up to the final piece too, (which is awesome). Whwn was it finished? the weather looks pretty good for it.

Well done for maintaining a calm and collected attitude to some of the more 'colourful' comments. You da man! :clap: Stick with that kind of approach/mentality and nothing but good tings 'gwan. (y)

Ben I have to take my hat off to you, that's one hell of a talent you have.
I drive past places and see graffiti art and it always amazes me.
And like foodpoison I wood quite happily have that type of art on my house, it would look far better than the hideous yellow the house 2 doors down is painted in. :)

That’s a bosster; I like to see graffiti done well and in an appropriate place. It’s as much art as any other medium and should be embraced by local authorities to encourage artistes to apply to paint nominated sites to brighten otherwise dull and stark locations. Then they the artists to police there work so as to stop the untalented lame brains from daubing there tags as spoilers.
Here is one taken at Blanes Costa Brava taken last year. I stitched the wall together and present it in two halves left to right one above the other.

wall2.jpg

Last edited:
Great series bro, nice little behind the scenes lead up to the final piece too, (which is awesome). Whwn was it finished? the weather looks pretty good for it.

Well done for maintaining a calm and collected attitude to some of the more 'colourful' comments. You da man! :clap: Stick with that kind of approach/mentality and nothing but good tings 'gwan. (y)

Thanks bruv. We did it in september, and took us 3 days due to the cak weather, but we had a wee but o sunshine on the second day.

Last edited:
That. Is superb :clap:
Ta very muchly Dee

Ben I have to take my hat off to you, that's one hell of a talent you have.
I drive past places and see graffiti art and it always amazes me.
And like foodpoison I wood quite happily have that type of art on my house, it would look far better than the hideous yellow the house 2 doors down is painted in. :)
Well I'm sure I could have something arranged :naughty: hahaha. It is quite worrying now as we have only really one place that we can paint now and that may soon be taken away. If that happens then I'm afraid it will be a case of finding somewhere very very quiet :(

That’s a bosster; I like to see graffiti done well and in an appropriate place. It’s as much art as any other medium and should be embraced by local authorities to encourage artistes to apply to paint nominated sites to brighten otherwise dull and stark locations. Then they the artists to police there work so as to stop the untalented lame brains from daubing there tags as spoilers.
Here is one taken at Blanes Costa Brava taken last year. I stitched the wall together and present it in two halves left to right one above the other.

wall2.jpg
Those are great walls. I agree with your comment too. Thanks a lot mate

There is a huge world of difference between graffiti and vandalism yet people seem to think they are one and the same. The murals in Northern Ireland are graffiti but they are so poignant. Graffiti artists tend to work in areas that aren't going to cause any major conflict and their work is good. I can see the other side though its not your property so its wrong but it seems so unfair to categorise grafitti with vandalism.

As for Banksy on my house I'd not think twice about selling up. Kaaching! lol

Back