Thoresby Japanese Car Show

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
I always look forward to Thoresby Jap show. It's nice and relaxed and always attracts some nice cars.

I didn't have my filters with me, so the graduated tint was added in PP. Not too sure if I've gone too far with it :thinking:...

Evo I GSR by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

200SX S14 by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

Celica GT-four ST185 by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

Celica 2000ST by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

R32 Skyline GT-R by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

Finally, this last one has had the background added in PS. Not sure the angles and perspective match up, but I think I got away with it...

Celica GT-four ST205 by jazzywheelz, on Flickr

As always, C & C most welcome :)

Nice set really like the evo, always miss out on shows like this would love to go to a few more but I struggle to find when they are on really!

great pics! :)

loads on facebook ian, i attend the meets with my car, ive got 2 this weekend, weather permitting. A tunnel run with 70 scoobs and on sunday, japfest2, which im an entry into power and style category and i'll be snapping away pics of all the other cars and goings on. will post them up sometime next week ! :)

or just type car show and your county name or wherever you can get about. Oulton usually has something on pretty much every weekend and that aint too far from runcorn i dont think

I can vouch for the "under exposed" as I was there, the weather was so dreary and grey ! It was playing havoc with my wb settings even on manual and the f-stops were off at times! The clouds were awful for getting exposures right, looked okay through the viewfinder but darker when on screen

I can vouch for the "under exposed" as I was there, the weather was so dreary and grey ! It was playing havoc with my wb settings even on manual and the f-stops were off at times! The clouds were awful for getting exposures right, looked okay through the viewfinder but darker when on screen

Shoot Raw and you get can away with pushing it up a fair bit in post though!

Theres no point moaning about other cars, like Jazzy says, its not like he's going to hunt the owners down to get them moved, come on!

great pics! :)

loads on facebook ian, i attend the meets with my car, ive got 2 this weekend, weather permitting. A tunnel run with 70 scoobs and on sunday, japfest2, which im an entry into power and style category and i'll be snapping away pics of all the other cars and goings on. will post them up sometime next week ! :)

or just type car show and your county name or wherever you can get about. Oulton usually has something on pretty much every weekend and that aint too far from runcorn i dont think

Usually go down to Oulton every now and again when there is track days on, free entry and can stay all day, great way to practice panning :)

Wish I was on that tunnel run, make sure you get pics up (y)

Back