Thoughts on the sx60hs

Edit My Images
Yes
Does it seem a worthy upgrade? will look forward to some real world reviews to see how the i s and IQ compare to the opposition

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerhh maybe the the sx50? think i'll go to dpreview for this one, they tend to discuss more.

Last edited:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerhh maybe the the sx50? think i'll go to dpreview for this one, they tend to discuss more.

If i remember rightly, when you were rattling on about how good the SX50 was compared to top end DSLR and 10k lenses no one new what they were talking about :thinking:

Could you not have just said so? Not everyone knows every single camera in existence, sheesh! Bit of extra info when you want to start a discussion perhaps ;)

Nice attitude. Make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out.

Questioning 101.

When asking as a comparison, it really helps is you offer up what you wish it to be compared against. It helps even more if you are not a complete tit when someone asks this question.

If i remember rightly, when you were rattling on about how good the SX50 was compared to top end DSLR and 10k lenses no one new what they were talking about :thinking:
I don't recall saying no one knew what they were talking about, infact I didn't why are some so stuck up in this forum??,,:p:p:-D

Back