Thoughts Please Folks..!!! (B+W added)

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys I would love to hear your honest thoughts on this shot I took yesterday..

1_of_1_-2_copy.jpg

MD(y)

Last edited:
nice sharp photo, good colour, maybe the transition from dark edge to centre light is too abrupt, but i am not sure, over all i really like it

nice sharp photo, good colour, maybe the transition from dark edge to centre light is too abrupt, but i am not sure, over all i really like it

Thanks for your thoughts ;)

Regards MD(y)

thanks for your comment John i wil try a conversion tonight regards MD

Nice shot, I find the bit of hair sticking out from his ear a tad distracting but brilliant otherwise. Would be interesting to see B+W

Nice shot, I find the bit of hair sticking out from his ear a tad distracting but brilliant otherwise. Would be interesting to see B+W

Just got in from work . Thanks for the comments I will have a look at a conversion now..!

MD(y)

I like it but I'm gonna say something that I don't have a clue about myself.:LOL:
Maybe a reflector or something would take some of the shadow away under the chin?..But like I said I have no clue about that sort of thing..other than that it is a great shot m8.:clap:

matt_b_w.jpg

MD(y)

I like it but I'm gonna say something that I don't have a clue about myself.:LOL:
Maybe a reflector or something would take some of the shadow away under the chin?..But like I said I have no clue about that sort of thing..other than that it is a great shot m8.:clap:

Your right but I never had one with me...:bonk:

MD(y)

Don't like the B+w one mate, colour one for me the reflection on the classes is far better in the colour. (y)

Don't like the B+w one mate, colour one for me the reflection on the classes is far better in the colour. (y)

I prefer the colour version mate. I prefer the framing on this one to the one in your 52 too.

Thanks for taking the time to comment guys..

Regards Dave:wave:

Colour version for me too . Agree the glasses reflection is better in this version compared to the b&w

Colour version for me too . Agree the glasses reflection is better in this version compared to the b&w

Thanks Ceri. (y)

I hope your well..

MD(y)

B&W for me mate.. the contrast is spot on..

Back