Three Glass Shots

Edit My Images
Yes
using the lensbaby on our D200 :love: , edited in Photobrush...

green.jpg

jug.jpg

colours.jpg

First one is the best of this lot for me - but if I'm honest, even that's not doing a lot for me. Compositionally they all seem a bit bland, and there's just not enough in focus my liking. The highlights in the third are cheesy!
I do rather like the colours &, particularly in the third, and the way that they're smoothly blending into one another - bokeh to die for!
Also, there seems to be some pretty hefty JPEG compression artifacts? :shrug:

Seems a bit harsh but, I think I would have to agree Marianne. These don't seem up to your usual standard of pics imo. I love your work, I do. Nothing seems to stand out to me at all in these though. Out of all of them the first one is the best, I agree.

ejwel

The first one is the best effort I have to agree. Chin up Marianne, they're only pics. :)

My honest opinion... don't rely on that lensbaby, you're better than that. :shrug:

oh but I luv her.....

I know its a personal taste, these edits sort of reflect how I'm feeling right now...a bit wierd! :puke: :LOL:

Marianne,
I usually can't make up my mind whether I like shots with a lensbaby or not, but I do like the first one (y)

Back