Tiger cub

emu.jpg

Cant remember what this was now

wolfeye.jpg

My favourite, i love wolves

:)
C+C invited

Last edited:
The one of the wolf is my favorite, nice photo. The tiger has more of its back to me so i cant see it.

lol i wouldnt call that "nature" id prob just of put STUD lol

I like the wolf shot as well mate, were the wolf and tiger cub taken at the highland wildlife park by any chance :thinking:

were indeed, goin to scotland was the most fun ive ever had!!

Wolf shot is lovely - though would consider cloning out the few light strands of grass going up to his muzzle and out the top of his nose. The pose and the light on the wolf is great. You could crop some of the top of the picture above the ears as it doesn't add anything to the composition.

The bird I think is a young ostrich - I guess you went for the high viewpoint to get a plain background - but the angle doesn't work very well. I hate to quote general rules but generally photographing animals on their level works better. In this case, it makes it look (to me) like you are leaning over the bird and it thinks you're about to throttle it. However, your reflection in the eye is quite a nice touch.

The tiger cub I think was a nice moment for you and could work as part of a photostory, but on its own it is just frustrating to only see the back and not the cute tiger face.

Really like the shot of the wolf.
Nice composition, like how the wolfs stance makes it curve round and into the frame.
Nice colours and sharp capture.
Well Done (y)

Love the Wolf, shame you were not able to get the Tiger from the side so you could see his face as all we see is the back of his head.

Agree with the pack here, the wolf is the best shot. Nice and crisp sharp shot. The bird is good, just ugly :) lol :)

Shame you got the back of the tiger :(

I love the wolf shot but everyone who has seen it not on here says i left too much room (this isnt cropped atall i used my zoom through dirty perspex) i kind of like the room for him to look into do i need to take some off though

Back