Time Attack - Cadwell Park Aug 2014

Since I was at this event, I'll offer some feedback :)

#1 Nice panning shot over the mountain. I'd be tempted to crop a bit of the large green area on top and some of the barrier at the bottom to focus your eye more on the car.
#2 Good catch locking the rear brakes
#3 Car merges with the barrier behind a bit much, maybe try increasing the exposure or highlight slider in your editing tool, and maybe crop some of the lower barrier to give more focus on the car.
#4 Looks a bit soft at the front of the car, but sharp on the roof and middle section of the car. Maybe next time change you focus point in use away from the centre and use a lower one to the left to try and keep the front of the car in focus,
#5 Nice to catch Ronnie's car with the flames at the back. Every time I pointed my camera at his car = no flames. Every time I didn't = BBQ time :D

Thanks for the comments, I take it you're the same JohnS that posted the Lancia pic on Pistonheads? Great shot!

Yes, one and the same. Glad you liked it :) I have loads more on FB, but liked that Lancia one the best.

Like 2 and 5 the best from those.

Agree with John about the car merging in 3, always mind that the car is the star:p

Back