Timelapse - 12 hours of Hawk Ops

Only a link to YouTube for me
It working now
What settings pic v time interval did you use

Last edited:
For me there is too much where not a lot is going on or you cannot see what is happening because of the exposure :(

Only a link to YouTube for me

That's because it's a video rather than a photo ;)

Would probably look better if you removed some of the less interesting frames Paul.

it's nice and smooth but probably one of the worst positions for a timelapse and exposure straight into the sun.

How much flicker did you have to remove?

it's nice and smooth but probably one of the worst positions for a timelapse and exposure straight into the sun.

How much flicker did you have to remove?

Zero flicker had to be removed. Truth be told, I'm not 100% sure what that refers too. I understand the point about facing SW with respect to sun but I really wanted to capture the day to night transition and was really pleased the way the fog finished things.

Regards,

Cheesy

Speaking as an amateur meteorologist, I enjoyed looking at the movement of the clouds. :)

I am a big fan of timelapse.. this is a good effort
I do think a couple of things that would of improved it are the not taking it through a window as you can see the dirt on the window reflecting along with the glass
and at 3.23 someone comes into the room and turns the light on and you can actually see them stood at the white bench reading a file - which kinda spoils it somewhat
and another point would be as someone else pointed out looking into the Sun

having said all that it is a good effort
my 2p
Chris

Back