To the Manor born ?

Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Had this pic sometime now,straight out of the camera and just cropped (p&s)
landscapeb.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Interesting viewpoint with lots of texture in the fore- and mid-ground and a nice 3D feel to it.

I'm not sure what you say "straight out of the camera and just cropped". Is it because you thought it didn't need anything else, or you couldn't be bothered? To my mind I think this picture would benefit from a bit more work: the colours are a bit flat and would benefit from a bit of contrast adjustment, and it's not very sharp overall. An extra 2 minutes in Photoshop could have made it a much better picture.

Interesting viewpoint with lots of texture in the fore- and mid-ground and a nice 3D feel to it.

I'm not sure what you say "straight out of the camera and just cropped". Is it because you thought it didn't need anything else, or you couldn't be bothered? To my mind I think this picture would benefit from a bit more work: the colours are a bit flat and would benefit from a bit of contrast adjustment, and it's not very sharp overall. An extra 2 minutes in Photoshop could have made it a much better picture.
Thanks for the reply (y),as for the pic,I haven't the skill or software at the moment to alter the pic
Would love to see an 'after' shot though

I agree, using a RAW editor would have give the colours more saturation and pop.
If you have taken the time to crop and add a border then a few extra tweaks would have really improved the shot.

Back