Toast toppings?

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Now, Toast is possibly the most versatile food, uhm, EVAR.

What's the best topping to have?

In the mornings, or for lunch, gotta be just plain butter (Flora please!), folded in half and munched.

As a sort of midnight snack, gotta be the raspberry/strawberry jam :D

Peanut Butter!

Do baked beans count too?

Now, Toast is possibly the most versatile food, uhm, EVAR.

What's the best topping to have?

In the mornings, or for lunch, gotta be just plain butter (Flora please!), folded in half and munched.

As a sort of midnight snack, gotta be the raspberry/strawberry jam :D

Flora is nor butter Anchor is butter or lurpak

Ooh havnt had marmelade in YEARS! also Nutella is good...mmmm

either..

Tiptree Little Scarlet Jam .. or ..

scrambled eggs and smoked salmon .. or ..

bacon, onion, mushroom, cheese and ketchup (y)

can't deal with peanut butter - never liked it - lime marmalade is nice too

Three rashers of your favorite bacon (pre cooked) crumble stilton over the top then back under the grill until the stilton melts:woot:

One slice with marmite, and a slice with honey for pudding!

Plain cheese or cheese and Worcester Sauce :D yum yum

Cheese sprinkled with paprika (definately not chilli powder as I did a while ago by accident :crying: )

Butter and my homemade organic,very bitter marmalade on wholemeal toast!(y) Any time of the day or night!

Go to your local supermarket and purchase some "Aromat" (£1 ish) just a sprinkle on hot buttered toast, you will never go back trust me. Regards Jim

Marmite and Philadelphia :D

The Marmite HAS to go on first!

Either sweet condensed milk

or Marmite with a smidge of salad cream

i like toast with cheese mayonaise and mustard all mixed together with worster sauce on top :D and yeah i like cod roe but i hate canned cod roe it has to be fresh

Normally strawberry jam or cheese.

When I was younger I went through a phase of covering my toast with a load of butter, brown sugar and sprinkled it with cinnamon, was a lot better than it sounds :nuts:

Buttered and then banana as the topping.

Marmalade, again.

Buttered and then banana as the topping.

:plus1: but with a little spinkle of sugar over them and then back under the grill until its caramelized... or use a little blow torch like i do :nuts:

you cant beat just toast with butter though!

When I was younger I went through a phase of covering my toast with a load of butter, brown sugar and sprinkled it with cinnamon, was a lot better than it sounds :nuts:

:plus1:

I still have that !!

Tis lovely !

Toast your bread under the grill lightly, then cover with banana slices, grill again, cover in melted peanut butter...

Not toast but lovly jumbly, is
White ice cream, milk, then liquidis with peanut butter....Yum!

Last edited:
hommous to you too! what are you doing here tumbleweed... it isnt midnight yet... your early

Meat.

I love poor little defenceless animals. Especially in a good gravy.

Back