Togsprint praise

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just received my first ever professionally printed photos on stretched canvas, I'm over the moon!
I bought 2 off; 20" x 30" stretched canvas after sending the files via FTP on Saturday night and they were delivered today (ParcelFarce let me down, they should have been here yesterday).
Great service (Lee worked on my images on Sunday), fast shipping and superb quality.

More to come for Lee in the future from me! (y)

Gary

What happened with parcelforce?

Lee posted before 1pm on Monday to guarantee a delivery on Tuesday, when I tracked it on Tuesday it was still in the hub. It did not arrive at the Edinburgh office till Wednesday morning then delivered at 12:45pm today.

Not too fussy though, they were worth the wait :D

I'd like to add my tuppence worth to this. Through no fault of Lee or Togsprint, the post managed to "lose" two copies of the prints. Lee dealt with the issue quickly and efficiently. They arrived today and they are superb quality.

Things can and do go wrong, and how that is dealt with is testament to how a company operates and Togsprint handled it brilliantly.

recieved my print the other day (swan lake) in gallery, 20-60 inches just trying to find someone to clipart it in glass! anyone?:shake:

and here

Back