Took the dog for a walk..

Fabulous photography - and a wonderful dog! Thanks for those brilliant pictures! :)

Dont'cha just lurve the tongue following on.... :LOL: Great pics... thanks for sharing

Lovely images, saw an image in a comp last week of 2 GSP's running on a beach. Think the image is still on the Wigan 10 club website.:)

I love these (y)

I did wonder for a while if money could be made from offering to take these type of shots for local dog walkers. If I could consistently get results like this, i'd look into a bit more.

new2me said:
I love these (y)

I did wonder for a while if money could be made from offering to take these type of shots for local dog walkers. If I could consistently get results like this, i'd look into a bit more.

I've been thinking that myself.

Thanks for the comments.

Which lens did you use if you don't mind me asking? The photos are really lovely and sharp :). I think No 1 is my favourite. I have a bit of a soft spot for GSPs :p.

Set_Nights said:
Which lens did you use if you don't mind me asking? The photos are really lovely and sharp :). I think No 1 is my favourite. I have a bit of a soft spot for GSPs :p.

Canon 70-200 F4L

Thanks for the comments everyone.

AdzJackson said:
Great shots, all so sharp! He looks mental, not sure how long I'd last in a game of chicken! :)

Thanks, lol it's not me I'm bothered out it's the camera!

Lovely, lovely pictures. I had a GSP who did exactly the same thing - running at me like that. He was very special and I've not quite got over running over him with the tractor even though it was 5yrs ago.

I'll try to find the courage to post a shot or two of him.

Enjoy your dog, they are wonderful creatures.

lovely photos we have a doberman who does the exact same thing,just got to get out of the way quickly enough, when he launches himself at you.

I tried to capture similar pics of my mutt. He was too quick - they were poor. So Im impressed with these, good job. I now feel I should have another go !

Chataigner said:
Lovely, lovely pictures. I had a GSP who did exactly the same thing - running at me like that. He was very special and I've not quite got over running over him with the tractor even though it was 5yrs ago.

I'll try to find the courage to post a shot or two of him.

Enjoy your dog, they are wonderful creatures.

You're right they are amazing dogs, we have a 7 month old daughter and he is amazing with her.

STOWITBELOW said:
I tried to capture similar pics of my mutt. He was too quick - they were poor. So Im impressed with these, good job. I now feel I should have another go !

Thanks, it does take some practice and it is easier with a fast focusing lens. Give it another go!!

deputy dawg said:
lovely photos we have a doberman who does the exact same thing,just got to get out of the way quickly enough, when he launches himself at you.

Lol i know that feeling! He has only actually ever run into me once....famous last words!

Back