Top Loading case recommendations

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a toploading case? I have a Nikon D80 with an 18-200 lens. It's just for protection more than anything else so it doesn't get scratched when it's in my rucksack. I won't be using it to carry the camera around so it doesn't have to have extra pockets just be camera shaped and as small as possible to to fit the camera in.

I've looked at the LowePro ones and they seem to be suitable just wondering if there's anything else I should be looking at.

Thanks

Naneu Pro. I have one, very good.
Dean:)

i've got a toploader 70(i think) AW needing a home, it's hardly been used. fit's a 30d + 70-200 fitted with ease

drew

i've got a toploader 70(i think) AW needing a home, it's hardly been used. fit's a 30d + 70-200 fitted with ease

drew

That's probably a little larger than I was looking for, although as long as it fits in my rucksack it should be fine, how much were you thinking of?

Cheers

That combo fits in a Lowepro TLZ-1 pretty nicely, I know because I have them :)
It won't however take the D80 and 70-300 so consider that if you think you may get any bigger lenses.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a toploading case? I have a Nikon D80 with an 18-200 lens. It's just for protection more than anything else so it doesn't get scratched when it's in my rucksack. I won't be using it to carry the camera around so it doesn't have to have extra pockets just be camera shaped and as small as possible to to fit the camera in.

I've looked at the LowePro ones and they seem to be suitable just wondering if there's anything else I should be looking at.

Thanks

Don't forget the "Apex" range of Lowepro bags. They're top-loading too and are much more compact than the "Top Loader" range, as they don't have any outside pockets.

I have the Apex AW100, which is the perfect size for my D40 with a 55-200mm VR lens attached and the kit lens shoved down the side :naughty:. It may be a tighter squeeze for the D80 (although I reckon it would still go), so you might be better off with one of the next models up, the 120 AW, perhaps :shrug: ... Link ...

These are cheap too: 21.90GBP with free UK delivery from Amazon Link ...

Just an idea.

Back