Tour de France 2009

Radiohead

Mine sucks
Name
Guy
Edit My Images
No
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set, only spoilt by the pic of Lance ;)

And what a waste of the Pyrenees, hope the Alps make for better racing!

Last edited:
I see you got the most important person on the tour Didi Senft "El Diablo" :)
This group of photos really captures Le Tour very well.

very informative set!. Well done. Kind regards Graham.

What a superb set. Great colour, vivid, sharp. I really like the candids before and after. Really gives you a sense of the madness that follows the tour.

Superb, I'd love to get out and follow the Tour for a few weeks, maybe next year. But great set of photos, I'll have a read of the blogs later.
I'm loving this years Tour, just a shame the Pyrenees stages had such long run outs to make them a bit lame, but roll on the Alps and the Ventoux (that's a stroke of genius). Oh, and come on Lance :D

Lovely shots, love the saturated colours!

I hope Lance wins it, though it'll probably be Contador come Paris!

Yep, the Pyrenees were rather lame, but the Alps and Ventoux are to come in the latter part. All the action should be then!!

Lovely shots, love the saturated colours!

I hope Lance wins it, though it'll probably be Contador come Paris!

Yep, the Pyrenees were rather lame, but the Alps and Ventoux are to come in the latter part. All the action should be then!!

Still love to know how he beat a doped up (an alledged) Ullrich, Basso, Hamilton, Landis, Beloki, Vino without any "assistance" :shrug:

Still love to know how he beat a doped up (an alledged) Ullrich, Basso, Hamilton, Landis, Beloki, Vino without any "assistance" :shrug:

He was better than they were.

edit: p.s Mark Cavendish is doing us proud so far.

Last edited:

The same way a doped up Dwayne Chambers never beat Maurice Greene, Asafa Powell, Usain Bolt etc...talent prevails in the end!

Love the photo's, composition is fantastic.

An interesting set that tells a story about the parts of the tour we don't see on the TV. Great stuff.(y)

love em all especially the spotted girl and the rider oof, but then as a died in the wool rider i would. Its tour fever right now and scheduled to get even better when that old cheating unsporting american blows and shuts his mouth once and for all.

viv le tour

pace

Great shots. Not keen on the bottom border though. We're currently planning on making a trips to the Alps ourselves next year. Would've loved to of made it this year with all the hype surrounding Lance's comeback. The Pyrenees were a waste and it feels like we're still waiting for the Tour to start

Back