Tour of Epynt 2013

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
A few from my trip to Sennybridge ranges for the Tour of Epynt, probably one of the coldest events I have ever been to in recent times. That said, good event with non stop action.

8548993023_8f02e98baa_c.jpg

8550090686_05eed87eab_c.jpg

8550095230_f595acf619_c.jpg

8550094342_4b7121c822_c.jpg

8548994321_c8e1608df7_c.jpg

8550089046_421705f022_c.jpg

C&C welcome and thanks for looking

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gasmark-Media/125035770890351

Last edited:
1 3 4 5 are absolute crackers. Would love to do a rally at some point, gutting there all miles away from where I live.

Nice set of shots. I agree with Dex 1,3,4 & 5 stand out. If I had to choose one, it would be #3 for me.

Some great shots, love a bit of air, and interesting background

Bill

Good to catch up with you briefly at the event mate, although I was so cold I could barely speak.

Some nice action and good composition as always, but the WB looks a bit off with a slight blue tinge to them.

Rhod

Good to catch up with you briefly at the event mate, although I was so cold I could barely speak.

Some nice action and good composition as always, but the WB looks a bit off with a slight blue tinge to them.

Rhod

I'll put the WB down to my ageing eye sight, but in all fairness everything had a blue tinge after Sunday...:LOL:

Great images as ever mate,good to see you again ;)

Cheers Mike, good to see your good self again too, what event is next planned

Last edited:
Whats going on with no 1 the houses in the background are more in focus than the car. sorry to much shadows and highlights 2,3.& 6 are the best in the bunch but they have to much shadows and highlights

Whats going on with no 1 the houses in the background are more in focus than the car. sorry to much shadows and highlights 2,3.& 6 are the best in the bunch but they have to much shadows and highlights

Might have to agree with you on the shadows & highlights, but only #1 & #5 have had them played with.

Focusing in #1 looks all right to me, or as good as it can get with a car coming over a blind crest at 95 mph....

Thanks for the feedback.

Mark

Lovely Images and great Angles !!

Thanks

Last edited:
A good set. I really like the composition with the village in the background. That works really well. Number four is probably my pick from the set, I think that works really well. Not as keen on the wheel cocking fwd, but that's just personal preference.
Good stuff

Back