Tower Bridge

Lovely shot. I see what rain means about the cranes, although the light on the tops are captured nice. Shame there wasn't a little drama in the sky for you, when took. Thumbs up :)

a bit to much pp hdr !

thanks, i guess its a matter of personal taste though this image is from a single exposure and has fairly basic contrast/exposure and colour adjustments (no tone mapping etc).

hmm surprised by these comments - looking at the original shot SOOC it doesnt look much different at all! Honestly, very little processing done here folks!

I don't think it looks overprocessed at all, looks very natural to me, just what you'd normally get from a longish exposure of a well-lit subject at night. I think it does need some work on the perspective correction though, seems to be a bit off on the far tower (leaning backwards)

^^Yeah that^^

This doesnt look HDR'd to me at all...just well exposed. Perspective correction aside, I really like this.

I really like the shot, nice framing, an overcast ceiling or some scatter clouds would have put a plus on it. Very well esposed..

Back