Toy Town

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,
Just thought i would share my "Toy Town" images, i am lucky i get to travel with work, and enjoy taking these type of images

All images processed in Aperture 3, with various Plugins, Let me know what you think..

Lenses used Canon 15mm f2.8 Fishy, Canon 70mm-200mm F4 L
Body Canon 1D Mark 2
All Hand held

Chris

1.Central Park NYC
229270_10150234104482387_739732386_9184827_6464292_n.jpg

2.Midtown Manhattan Midnight
KZ5C6802.jpg

3. Heineken dont do Toys!, But if they did...
KZ5C6854.jpg

4.Mini Cop for Mini Crimes, Madison Square Garden rear loading dock
KZ5C7151.jpg

5.Rubbish...
KZ5C7196.jpg

Last edited:
super job of these... i like the tilt shift effect but it only works in certain scenarios. You picked the right ones (y)

I love the tiltshift effect, it can be used spectacularly at times, you've done a cracking job with these!

I've only ever done a few, and this is the best one.

DSCN4566-tiltshift1.jpg

Yours are far better! :)

These are done in Post, i would like a Tilt Shift, but honestly i would rather do in Post and spend the money on another lens that isn't a Tilt Shift....but never say never
you can never have too much Glass, in my Humble opinion..

Donny that is fab,
i love it, and love the subject matter, for me (all done in Post) or some i have seen with Tilt Shift Lens, i think the subject needs to be something tht you would never ever find in a real "Toy Town" and you have captured that perfectly...wicked Shot..

Donny that is fab,
i love it, and love the subject matter, for me (all done in Post) or some i have seen with Tilt Shift Lens, i think the subject needs to be something tht you would never ever find in a real "Toy Town" and you have captured that perfectly...wicked Shot..

I'll be the first to admit I don't get the credit for it! It was taken by the missus on our compact (all we had at the time!) whilst she was in her dad's microlight!

I used tiltshiftmaker for the effect, and was pleased at how it came out.

I'll be the first to admit I don't get the credit for it! It was taken by the missus on our compact (all we had at the time!) whilst she was in her dad's microlight!

I used tiltshiftmaker for the effect, and was pleased at how it came out.

i think its fab, i would (personally) ramp up the saturation, and vignette it a bit, make it look fake and plastic, so it really fools the eye, especially the Hi viz jackets, it would look great...

Number three for me too, just right for the model village look

Back