TP Image Advent 2010 - December 26th Advent extention!! Say What!

wouldnt surprise me dave :LOL::LOL:

Never mind Alex you can have one of mine, :D

3070624376_ef78f7cbb4_o.jpg

Dave, thats a great shot of the church! Which church is it?

Thanks very much Darren, its The Parish Church of All Saints Pendleton near Whalley lovely little village, Mark and I found it by chance, whilst out looking for snow scenes (y)

Thanks very much Darren, its The Parish Church of All Saints Pendleton near Whalley lovely little village, Mark and I found it by chance, whilst out looking for snow scenes (y)

I was driving home down the A584 from Freckleton towards Preston at 10-11pm for the past few nights and on Sunday thought "I need to bring my camera tomorrow". Then Monday heading to work (without the camera) I was thinking wow missed that all the way there! I need to get out with the thing. Saturday hopefully (unless I win the auction I am after in which case I'll be driving to the midlands - with the camera though :))

Cracking Stuff Dave (y)
Cute dog too Sue (y)

but as yet :(................

Everytime ( and I do keep trying) I open this no friggin' chocolate falls out :(

can you tell me how to download it dave

i have a glass of whiskey here for you but my technology is old :LOL:

:thinking: you need to Connect a LG Chocolate phone and computer via a USB sync cable. :LOL:

now to work out how to get the whisky here

Cracking Stuff Dave (y)
Cute dog too Sue (y)

but as yet :(................

Thanks Chris

hope your photo and Alexs appear soon (y)

Thanks Chris

hope your photo and Alexs appear soon (y)

Cheers Mate (y) but there is No F'ing chance of mine appearing.
I'm black listed you see :( :shake:

:thinking: Would it have helped, do you think, if I had submitted one :shrug: :D

Best snowman I've seen and I've seen a lot this last couple of weeks. (y) Who built it Jez?

Thanks for all the comments folks - only just seen that my snowman pic was used so apologies for not responding! I built it actually - wanted to build one for my baby daughter, but it made her cry - bless!

Some great shots being shown, well done everyone.

love that snowman and cute doggy :)

wonderful light on the church, looks very picturesque in the snow.. that headstone is great.. very apt ;)

Here is todays, apologies its a little late, the chocolate was a bit chewy :D :exit:

You Bugger!
so thats why none ever falls out when I open this calendar!
Some bloody Mod got there first.
You can go right off some people :razz:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cracking Robin Stuart (y)

Morning folks!
Only just realised that my robin shot made door no.8. Thanks for the comments oh and thanks for eating the chocolate Yv :LOL:

The shots so far are cracking, looking forward to seeing what else is revealed!

Morning folks!
Only just realised that my robin shot made door no.8. Thanks for the comments oh and thanks for eating the chocolate Yv :LOL:

The shots so far are cracking, looking forward to seeing what else is revealed!

Your welcome, it was very nice but you wouldn't have liked it, it was a coffee cream :naughty:

There are some belters lined up btw, some great photographs, funny images and just plain warm and christmassy, so keep popping in each day everyone, it will be worth it (y)

Love this thread! All great photos - I'm stealing my kid advert chocolate, so all is good here :D

Back