TP on mobiles and post counts?

Edit My Images
Yes
I've been using TP a lot on my android phone since I joined relatively recently (for instance now) , and I've noticed today that my post count doesn't seem to change if I post using my phone - is that normal? Not that it particularly matters but just wondering!

Let me see........

Mine went up by one after posting this...are you using the TP app?

Hmmm I have made 3 posts this morning and my post count has only increased by 1. I am using Safari on a MBP. Is there some criteria a post needs to adhere to before the count is added? :shrug:

Steve

Edit that makes 4 and its increased by 2

Last edited:
Posts in Out of Focus and maybe another couple of forums, which I can't recollect at the moment don't count towards your post count

Posts in Out of Focus and maybe another couple of forums, which I can't recollect at the moment don't count towards your post count

This ^^ Posts in the Out Of Focus (and I think the classifieds) don't count towards your 'post count' :) Any posts from your phone, outside these areas, should count.

That explains it,they were in the out of focus forum. I knew about the classifieds though

Steve

Back