Traders that buy

Name
Oliver
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all im am trying to shift a few lenses and I have had them for sale on here for awhile I have also contacted Mbp as I know they buy used lenses but are there any other companies that do this? I may as well ring around a couple and see how I get on.

Any help would be great. Thank you

I've always been offered by far the best deals by MPB.

On top of Gramps suggestions, try Aperture, Grays of Westminster, Commercial Cameras and SRS.

thanks for the suggestions Mbp was quite a good quote.

mifsuds was truly shocking oh well will try a few more.

Its been advertised on here for quite some time with no even a sniff and very cheap to.

Give a link to them or bump up the thread

Classified sales seem a bit more depressed than in the past - people maybe watching the pennies a bit more closely ... there are still some good pieces of kit that have been hanging around for a while ... anyone else noticed? :shrug:

Classified sales seem a bit more depressed than in the past - people maybe watching the pennies a bit more closely ... there are still some good pieces of kit that have been hanging around for a while ... anyone else noticed? :shrug:

Looks very slow in the classifieds, lenses and bodies that would normally have shifted, if not within minutes then a couple of hours, are still there days later..

thats cos weve banned loads of the traders from classifieds...

At the moment things are slow,their are 2 prices on anything,what you want for it,and what someone willing to paid.

I just sold my last lot of gear to mpb,they pick up and the price was ok to me.

:)

Yep Mbp are by far the best offer I have had so far, I have the lens on ebay now in a quick auction so hopefully it goes well. If not Mbp will have it.

I can tell the difference in the classifieds I have sold on here before and everything shot out the door.

And get your classified access revoked

I ment to give a link to his original post in the classifieds, or bump his thread up

Last edited:
I really hope you have binned a few Matty.

I also think that people set unrealistic prices as well, some way to high, in fact, not far off new prices.

fracster said:

I also think that people set unrealistic prices as well, some way to high, in fact, not far off new prices.

Yup, lots of access revoked to classifieds. Very recently an eBay seller who thought we were all stupid lost his.

MPB give by far the best quotes I've found, don't bother with Grays of Westminster unless you need a laugh. I'd suggest that if your stuff isn't selling, your price is usually too high.

I've always been offered by far the best deals by MPB.

On top of Gramps suggestions, try Aperture, Grays of Westminster, Commercial Cameras and SRS.

If you offer them on here at the same kind of prices a dealer offers for a cash buy, they'll sell ;)

True. Used prices need to reflect what you can buy new from some of the grey importers these days, H Dew etc. I've seen asking prices on here that are actually above theirs for new.

If you offer them on here at the same kind of prices a dealer offers for a cash buy, they'll sell ;)

Ain't that the case!

Even with the prospect of buying new kit it is surprising how much mark-up they expect!

Back