Tree roots

Edit My Images
Yes
thumb_20061215131812_dsc_0067.jpg

Another tree!! I'm not one of those tree lovers, honest ;)

More...

I'm not one of those tree lovers, honest ;)

I think you are! :LOL:

Another nice shot Nath. I'd love to see the same shot from an even lower angle though :shrug:

Haha, I couldn't get any lower! Thick sludge and my tripod was at the lowest possible for me to see through viewfinder.. Would have thought stuff it and got on the floor but i was wearing my best jeans!

I will go back there again soon though :)

Cheers fothe comment.

This one pulled in OK Nath ... probably the best of your 'Tree' theme ... of the ones I've seen so far ... and imo too ... (y)

:agree: with Grendel ... as low as you can go if you're gonna do it ... moral is ... wear grub stuff ... (but even best jeans are washable m8) ... :shrug:

It would probably improve the shot if you captured it early morning or late evening with a bit of side lighting to bring out the texture of the roots 'n moss too ... imo ... :D

And finally ... again only imo of course ... you either need to lengthen DoF so everything is in the shot ... or dump it down more to concentrate focus on the main subject ... at the moment if is somewhere in between ... :shrug:

HTH ... it is meant entriely constructively ... :D

:p

Ven and Grendel have said all that is needed to improve. Seems you are doing that all by yourself anyway! (y)

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated :) I'll go back there again soon and see if I can improve them :p

Back