Tree sparra

Edit My Images
No
Got this whilst i was out with Trev and martyn (good to meet you at last)

IMG_7763-1.jpg

thanks for looking,
john.

Looks a bit orange on it's back John ... it's that 1970's centre weighted metering you are using ... :D ... either that or auto white balance ;)

Lovely composition and setting though (y)

Nice to meet you at last :wave:

Its a good pose John and you kept the whites nicely too, overall a pleasing image. I had to change all my pics from the day as far as WB was concerned, as Martyn said, they were too warm. I had to reduce the WB to 4250 from the 5500 that I used on the day. Well done (y)

I agree with what has been said above John, also a nice capture.

Regards: Gordon

Lovely sharp detailed capture John (y) and would agree that is looking a little warm. Should be no trouble correcting that though. The disadvantage you seem to have is the company you keep :cautious: I would not put it past them that they twiddle your knobs when you aint looking :eek:

Thanks all,tips taken on board,the orange look was probably my fault,as i was playing around with the temp slider in lightroom 3,i am trying to learn more in PP but having the time is the problem,

john.

Lovely sharp detailed capture John (y) and would agree that is looking a little warm. Should be no trouble correcting that though. The disadvantage you seem to have is the company you keep :cautious: I would not put it past them that they twiddle your knobs when you aint looking :eek:

Hi Rich,I think you have hit the nail on the head mate,i do have to keep my on Trev,he,s always looking for knobs to play with :thinking: :wacky: :p :LOL:,

john.

Back