Trees at Sunset

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
img_0693-edit.jpg

I was browsing DeviantArt last night with some good music on and I got really inspired. That crazy feeling you get knowing there’s great photos out there waiting for you. It was just sunset so I grabbed my camera and ran out. I’ve seen this shot so many times but I’ve never got it. Last night I had to get it. I love the trees and the shadows in it. I’ve got some other shots too from last night that I’ll post later this week. Today I’m off to Erddig Hall. Could be good for a few non-commercial photos.

Camera: Canon 30D // Lens: Sigma 10-20 // Focal Length: 10.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/250 // Aperture: f/4.0 // ISO: 100 // Exposure Mode: Auto Bracketing

Share This

More...

Great shot , and you are right. the shadows really add to the shot, really pull you in.

Lovely! I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you can do with your photography skills, brilliant though your urban and cityscapes are. :)

Excellent shot Pete and well processed. Looking forward to your other offerings.

Very, very nice. Well done in not overexposing the sun, nor losing details in the shadows. I like how the orange glow gives the tarmac an almost natural softness, helping it to blend in almost with the field behind.

excellent photo Pete, has a lot of mood to it - very uplifting.

Very, very nice. Well done in not overexposing the sun, nor losing details in the shadows. I like how the orange glow gives the tarmac an almost natural softness, helping it to blend in almost with the field behind.

Thats HDR for ya :) The original is quite dark because the camera metered for the sun. This brought out the detail just enough for my tastes without seeming too extreme.

Glad you liked it guys :)

Back