Tri pod ??

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
OK so wanted to ask about Tri pods because i ant bought one yet and its a pretty important bit of kids so wanted some advice on what type of price i should be looking at spending on one.

Cheers :bonk:

I think it depends on your favoured shooting type and your budget,
for instance, a landscape photographer would probably spend more on a tripod than a street candid shooter.

I got myself a Manfrotto 190 pro B a few years back for around £100, then a head for another 50 (now sold due to not supporting the weight of my newer camera/lens combo)

your budget will ultimately define what you buy (doesnt it always!)
good luck!

Don't get a cheap one thinking it'll do! as you will soon realise you need a better one and wished you hadn't wasted the money in the first place :nono:

Don't get a cheap one thinking it'll do! as you will soon realise you need a better one and wished you hadn't wasted the money in the first place :nono:

deffo... i bought a £20'R,,,,,,,, week later, i bought a velbom sherpa 250r....... @ £60

far better tripod.

have a look at the Redsnapper site. He does combinations (Tripod + Head) AND you get a discount for being a forum member!!

Click HERE

Ok so basicalyy for an all rounder that will be solid enough for most things what type do you sudjest ??

Not sure how much they are at the moment but I went for a SLIK Pro 700 DX and have been more than happy with it. Good if you're tall too.

Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod for me have a 484 ball head and 804RC2 3 way
Use the ball head with my monopod too.

I bought a tripod bag too to store and carry around as my bag does nt have a tripod holding part.

I think budget as has been said usually dictates what you buy....

I use my tripod only for landscape shots and it tends to live in the boot of the car...

OK so wanted to ask about Tri pods because i ant bought one yet and its a pretty important bit of kids so wanted some advice on what type of price i should be looking at spending on one.

Cheers :bonk:

do not be scared about the price and the weight. a good one is £100 plus £60 head.
Red snapper is said to be the best ratio quality/price, manfrotto the best quality

Forgot totally to post again on here but i finally got my Tri Pod which is a Red Snapper :).

Thanks to the User JAZ on here for selling it to me and for the quick postage :).

Oh and im really happy with it which is the important thing lol

have a look at the Redsnapper site. He does combinations (Tripod + Head) AND you get a discount for being a forum member!!

Click HERE

Hiya,
How do I get the discount?

cheers
Martin

Back