Tropical herps

Name
kurt
Edit My Images
No
Female Wagler's Pit Viper (Tropidolaemus wagleri). Selangor, Malaysia.
Tropidolaemus wagleri IMG_4446 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tropidolaemus wagleri IMG_4439 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Male Great Angle-head Lizard (Gonocephalus grandis). Selangor, Malaysia.
Gonocephalus grandis IMG_3406 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Triangle Keelback (Xenochrophis trianguligerus), about to shed. Selangor, Malaysia.
IMG_4389 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Xenochrophis trianguligerus IMG_4392 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Changeable Lizard (Calotes versicolor). Selangor, Malaysia.
Calotes versicolor IMG_4322 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Marbled bent-toed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus quadrivirgatus) with missing tail. Selangor, Malaysia.
Cyrtodactylus quadrivirgatus IMG_3513 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

In situ. Striped Bronzeback (Dendrelaphis caudolineatus). Seen too many of them so just a snapshot. Selangor, Malaysia.
Dendrelaphis caudolineatus IMG_4295 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tropical reptiles: http://orionmystery.blogspot.com/2012/12/tropical-reptiles-amphibians.html

As always a great selection from you Kurt, but I wont complain about all the other shots here.
Me, I like the Gecko, great little creatures altho it makes my skin crawl when the tail falls off and it continues to move on the ground with no body attached...scary stuff :nailbiting:

Kurt, Once again these are nothing short of "Excellent", I like everything about them. The detail, colour and composition is beyond reproach.(y)

George.

The detail is great in those!! Maybe 1 day I might get a shot nearly as clear as that haha!

Fantastic set and the detail you have obtain is phenomenal.

Great set with the funky lizard Gonocephalus grandis my fav.

Thanks for dropping by as well as for your lovely comments, Neil, Graham, Steve, George, Jim, Nick, holty, Andy, Bryn, T0p cat, Tim. Much appreciated :)

As always a great selection from you Kurt, but I wont complain about all the other shots here.
Me, I like the Gecko, great little creatures altho it makes my skin crawl when the tail falls off and it continues to move on the ground with no body attached...scary stuff :nailbiting:

LOL...but how did the tail fall off in the first place :p

Thanks for dropping by as well as for your lovely comments, Neil, Graham, Steve, George, Jim, Nick, holty, Andy, Bryn, T0p cat, Tim. Much appreciated :)

LOL...but how did the tail fall off in the first place :p

I have seen them fall off even before I caught the Gecko, I think its just a defence mechinism, and the tail continues to move so the (normally a bird) goes for the tail as it does not move as fast. :p

Back