Trying to find my mojo

Name
Roly
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't posted or picked picked up the camera for over a year due to life and illness getting in the way, thought I would treat her to a day out at Wings & Wheels Dunsfold. The purpose was to see how I felt about it all and if I should keep or sell my gear. I had honestly forgotten how heavy it was, but I was glad to get out. Think I will keep my gear a little longer

Anyway back to feeling like a complete noob once again, enjoy and have a great day :)

Roly

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XuJ7iE]Army Air Corps Apache gunship by Roland Patrick, on Flickr[/URL]

Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX - MH434 by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

RAF Eurofighter Typhoon by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

RAF Chinook by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

IMG_1507 by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

B-17 Flying Fortress - Sally B by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

If you can take pictures like those m8 don't ever get rid of your camera gear. You clearly know your stuff. Well done sir.

brilliant shots
i attended ayr airshow today p***ed of rain all day terrible grey sky's
result in very bland pics again

Thanks for the comments guy's. I guess I will continue for a while longer and try to find things to go out and shoot.

Nah. really? :confused:

These are darn cool takes, Roland,
and very well rendered too! (y)(y)

If you can take pictures like those m8 don't ever get rid of your camera gear. You clearly know your stuff. Well done sir.

I used to enjoy shooting with my 50D more, think it was probably because it has half the settings of the 7Dmk2. But in fairness I have only used the 7D a couple of times in anger so I will give it a fair chance and try to learn more of it's functions.

brilliant shots
i attended ayr airshow today p***ed of rain all day terrible grey sky's
result in very bland pics again

This was the first airshow I have attended since the Shoreham crash a couple of years ago, I was disappointed in the new flying rules. Considering the weather was good the flying displays were really flat and any formation flying had way more aircraft separation.. Of course safety should come first but that doesn't make for great photos.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment :)

Back