tulips at eden

Name
lawrence
Edit My Images
Yes
hi all this tulip shot was taken in the meditaranean biome at eden project, im considering it as a competition entry for their flash bulb mania comp any comments?

thanks in advance

lawrence

DSC_1441.jpg

nice colour and background blur, but i think it is oof and needs a sharpen

oof - out of focus

sharpening would probably help, and maybe a little more saturation (not too much mind!)

just had a real quick edit, hope you don't mind:

lawless_edit.jpg

just applied a quick unsharp mask and increased the saturation a weeny bit in photoshop

no i dont mind at all having just looked at my original picture i posted its different to the jpg i have saved on my computer the one on my computer is similar to yours just slightly more saturation but no unsharp mask. i will resize and post original as it was meant to be so you can see. shoulda done the resizing in photoshop not photobucket lesson learned lol

lawless

here is the original before i resized in photobucket that messed up my colours lol is there a size limit for linked photos?

not on file size as far as I'm aware, but the can't be bigger that 800 pixels on the longest side.

yep, it's 1024 high so that'll need changing before the pixel police come along!

it's not a bad pic...add a bit of sharpening and away you go!

ok i've changed the image size and uploaded the new image to photobucket and copied the new link to the original post but its not displaying the new size why is this? i have checked on photobucket and dimensions are 800x540 why is it still showing bigger?

ok i've changed the image size and uploaded the new image to photobucket and copied the new link to the original post but its not displaying the new size why is this? i have checked on photobucket and dimensions are 800x540 why is it still showing bigger?

might just be the way the pic is cached...should change eventually if you are sure that the links are correct.

Back