TV adverts that get on your nerves.

Was? :p

The only cruise I did was an "educational cruise" around the med, many many years ago.
Millions of school kids to a few unrelated adults.
I was that riff raff :D
I am talking about those so-called cruise ships where you can apparently have beer as an appero and chaps don't wear ties at dinner. What is the matter with them - aren't they proud of their public schools or regiments?

The only cruise I did was an "educational cruise" around the med, many many years ago.
Millions of school kids to a few unrelated adults.
I was that riff raff :D

... still are, allegedly ...

:exit:

I just found another that made me chuckle,
"on the beach"
It seems the tag line is "booking genius"
But the narrators accent makes it sound like "Fooking genius" :D
The family in those ads are a horrible bunch, pushy, greedy and self centred. I can’t see what the ads are aiming for unless it’s “go on holiday with us and meet a load of selfish ignorant slobs when you get there”.

The family in those ads are a horrible bunch, pushy, greedy and self centred. I can’t see what the ads are aiming for unless it’s “go on holiday with us and meet a load of selfish ignorant slobs when you get there”.
They have to do something to get noticed, over the other holiday companies,
and that seems to work in their favour.

On the beach, Never found them to be that cheap. Thankfully sorted ours out this year-6 weeks to first-Ijust worry when wifey starts singing Jet2 tune.

Has anyone listened carefully at the start, just does the t*** McGuinness say? Does anyone else hear sweary words?

Last edited:
Not TV but radio.

The Specsavers advert... begs the question, what is the guy doing driving if he's blind enough to get lost?

Reactions: Nod
That disgusting bint sucking out a pot noodle.

McDonald's ads, I've never had a Big Mac that looks like the one in the ads or even the menu.

Back