Twoflower

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
When we moved to S. France our intent was no pets, yeah, right, about two weeks in of buying our home we came back from shopping to find a very small Black Kitten sitting on the top step to our courtyard waiting for us. As soon as my wife and daughter spotted it I knew i had lost, so i said okay we have a cat ( I do very much like cats but wanted the freedom to travel with no pets ) as soon as i said that the kittens mum ( our neighbours cat ) proceeded to bring out his brother and dumped it next to the black one - yep I lost again so now we have two cats, Twoflower, the black one and Rincewind the striped tabby. This is Twoflower now, I will dig out s shot of Rincewind later :)

twoflower-daisies.jpg

Lovely looking cat, love the subtle black markings, clear eyes :)
Cheers Gav, Yeah, his brother is a grey/brown tabby but twoflower has the markings as well just in shades of black ! He is a real softy, quite 'large' but seriously fast as the local lizards ( without tails ) can validate ! He has had a bit of a rough time recently, just glad the vets fees here are not as high as the Uk !

This is Rincewind, and for anyone who reads Terry Pratchett, they do live up to their names

Rincewind-sml.jpg

Back