Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
just one from some i did tonight

7_b_w.jpg

md(y)

Cute. Can't really criticise this. I'm not sure about the colour tint. A lot of people seem to be doing that at the moment. So It must be the next new thing.

But everyone knows, you hold a kid like that, and its gonna puke down your back :D

Interesting image MD (y)

Cute. Can't really criticise this. I'm not sure about the colour tint. A lot of people seem to be doing that at the moment. So It must be the next new thing.

i did not think the tint was to bad. yes its there but i tried to be subtle :) do you think it needs toning down or a true b+w would work better..:shrug:

But everyone knows, you hold a kid like that, and its gonna puke down your back :D

Interesting image MD (y)

not this one mate :cautious: had already done the sicky thing:LOL:

interesting in what way mate ... good bad or different:cautious:

md(y) cheers guys

interesting in what way mate ... good bad or different:cautious:

md(y) cheers guys

Its a nice clean sharp image (y)
but I am also not that sure of the tinting.
Great (nonplussed) expression on the kid but a little unsure of the "mole"
side of the (kids) right eye
BUT I am no portrait 'tog so just ignore me :D

i did not think the tint was to bad. yes its there but i tried to be subtle :) do you think it needs toning down or a true b+w would work better..:shrug:

I just don't like toning at the moment. It's a personal thing. If you like it and the client likes it, keep it. It's not over done at all. I prefer true b&w, that is only my personal preference.

thanks for the honest replies guys...

nat. i like it but like you thats only my personal opinion(y) the mother and farther loved that one :LOL: but then they are not tog's;)

chris thanks for that mate (y) the mole is a cut i did think about cloning it out but hey its there(y)

md(y) again thanks for coming back with your honest thoughts guys(y)

chris thanks for that mate (y) the mole is a cut i did think about cloning it out but hey its there(y)

md(y) again thanks for coming back with your honest thoughts guys(y)

I must admit that I would be in too minds whether to remove a mole,as its likely to be a permanent feature.
But a cut I guess I would as it will go in time anyway

If mum and dad like then "jobs a good'un (y)

I must admit that I would be in too minds whether to remove a mole,as its likely to be a permanent feature.
But a cut I guess I would as it will go in time anyway

If mum and dad like then "jobs a good'un (y)

I'd leave the mole too...if it was a big yellow zit...well, it would be off in a flash! Like Cobra says its likely to be permanent, I doubt his parents would thank you for removing it!

anna

I'd leave the mole too...if it was a big yellow zit...well, it would be off in a flash! Like Cobra says its likely to be permanent, I doubt his parents would thank you for removing it!

anna

Actually its a cut :D
as per Dave's post a few up /\

I was saying that any permanent mark I would doubt I would remove
but a temporary one ( such as a cut or zit I would be tempted to remove)

Back