uh oh, me again - flowers this time though !

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been out this afternoon, kid, pregnant missus and the dog in tow.

Found an amazing pond with lots of wildlife, but I wont post up the insects, instead I'll post up some pretty flowers and a pine cone.

14600855963_632a4dbe52_b.jpg

14577411731_b7263dfb22_b.jpg

14579990572_d79fc418ac_b.jpg

Cheers
Hopefully you wont hear from me for a week, but I'll be posting up to flickr, I managed to get some cocoons of butterflies :) and the butterflies themselves :) Really happy with those but I've posted enough and sorry if im p***ing anyone off by hogging the thread.

I'll be hogging the sports thread next week and do their heads in, ;) lol

Anyway, hope you like these, 1+3 are 2 image stacks, the stamen in the 1st one, couldnt get them all in so took two shots and the same with the pine cone. The rose came out ok.

Thanks again and I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone else's threads while I'm busy next week. Toodle Pip !

Please keep posting :)

#1 needs a little cropped off the the lhs, really like #3 so much detail there and I drawn through the shot.

Please keep posting :)

#1 needs a little cropped off the the lhs, really like #3 so much detail there and I drawn through the shot.
i do feel bad though, posted 3 threads yesterday yikes... Just had a great day with the macro stuff, think I shot a total of 1,000 images, culled of course down to maybe 40 or 50. I'll post up my caterpillar find and that'll be it, got a few busy days ahead but will be popping on to check out the macro thread. (y)

i do feel bad though, posted 3 threads yesterday yikes... Just had a great day with the macro stuff, think I shot a total of 1,000 images, culled of course down to maybe 40 or 50. I'll post up my caterpillar find and that'll be it, got a few busy days ahead but will be popping on to check out the macro thread. (y)

You better I got lots of new bugs I captured yesterday and if sun shows up again hopefully get some butterflies and butterflies in flight.

Back