Ullswater

FoG

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
4169745284_b3fcfe467d.jpg

Just wondering what you think of this I kind of like it but for some reaosn have me doubts as I know apprently my taste leans towards the non saleable ie smooth water etc which according to some round here are limited sales wise ... I thought they'd be popular but hey ho:thinking:

Hi Fog,i like it,it looks like theres a storm brewing,maybe if the boulders were not so central would have improved it a bit,but still a nice pic,
regards john.

Hi Fog,i like it,it looks like theres a storm brewing,maybe if the boulders were not so central would have improved it a bit,but still a nice pic,
regards john.

I know what you mean but to get the angle would mean losing half the distant hills due to them lying in a line rather than staggered was tempted to move them lol ...

looks good to me..

is that a flare in the lower left corner?

Yup the stormy looking clouds were doing their stuff above me lol .... this was two weeks before the flooding up here went back the next week and had to give up as everywhere I went to re-shoot was underwater then BOOM the next week they all broke their banks.. did not go shooting as felt it intrusive to the folks caught up in it

i like thist FoG
i just love the lakes and the sky is so indicitive of the lakes
just about to rain:LOL:

I love the colours and the atmosphere, and I think by not giving the picture a smooth water, you have captured that feeling of an iminent storm brewing.
I do feel however that the clouds may have been a little over cooked and are starting to burn out a little. That speck on the left looks like a rain drop! It's always good to carry a lens cloth with you

i like thist FoG
i just love the lakes and the sky is so indicitive of the lakes
just about to rain:LOL:

Yup lol sadly just two weeks after this was shot we had massive floods

I like it
Regards
Lost

thank you !

Like the color and exposure.

Thank you

I love the colours and the atmosphere, and I think by not giving the picture a smooth water, you have captured that feeling of an iminent storm brewing.
I do feel however that the clouds may have been a little over cooked and are starting to burn out a little. That speck on the left looks like a rain drop! It's always good to carry a lens cloth with you

Yup it landed as was shooting but was rushing as rain was starting to come down hard and as I only have aNikon D60 was about to pack up and head off nefore it got water logged lol .. will lcone it out but was wondering what the general consensus was about the shot in fact it is a min i HDR as is two shots comined and Yup one was Hugely blown out

Back