Ultima GTR - Alienificated

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Back in January I took some exposures that I was unable to do anything with, roll on 5 months and with a little more Photoshop knowledge I thought that I would revisit these exposures, to see what I could do, this was the result of one of those experiments.

Ultima GTR - Alien by vanelder, on Flickr

Ultima GTR - Taken at Gawsworth Hall.

Awww, when I saw the "Alienificated" I thought you had added a little green man as I suggested lol.

I like that. Would be interesting to see the original? and perhaps guide us through what you done to improve it - could save time for others (including myself) with similar exposure issues :)

Great tones, how have you improved your photoshop skills, books? videos?
I'm pretty much self taught, trial and error mostly - However, a few people helped along the way with a pointer or two - The major game changer was from Von Wong, who taught me more about masking, that changed everything for me.

I like that. Would be interesting to see the original? and perhaps guide us through what you done to improve it - could save time for others (including myself) with similar exposure issues :)

This is the original set of images, not very clear i know but you get the idea.

919696_464520150290312_1522772334_o.jpg

It was just a case of layering, masking, cloning, blending and balancing colours - sounds easy like that :bonk:

Seriously impressive.

Well done. I would love to be able to capture a shot like that.

Back