Probably not my best shoot ever but more work done in post processing

_MG_5947.jpg

_MG_5958.jpg

_MG_5964.jpg

_MG_5965.jpg

C&C Welcome and Appreciated :naughty:

Car is not mine

nioce pics, i feel the sign in pic 1 a little too distracting though

Thanks Paul, now that you mention it, it does distract they eye, should be easily removed :)

#1 - Love the shot, I'd just lose the shot as mentioned
#2 - Like the angle of the car, just not sure the background works
#3 - I'd crop a bit off the bottom/right and 'shop in a sky that's not blown out
#4 - Don't really like the angle on this one, might've looked better if it was just the 2 wheels and arches

Thanks Ash, might try chopping in a nice blue sky see if that helps

I have one thing to say........Get a circular polariser.

The reflections ruin the shots completely.

The angles don't work to well either as I keep having to tilt my head on the last 2.

No1 is the best though but the car is far too underexposed.

Love the car, and some nice shots

#1 too dark on the front, and the aforementiond sign
#2 my personal favourite, but maybe a shallower DOF to get rid of the bg
#3 i really like, cars exposed well, background is fine, maybe just a few degress less tilt and it would be great
#4 same really, few degrees less tilt. Also, is there someone sat in the car that you can see reflected in the wing mirror? i dont like that, car should be empty or make a feature of the driver?

Thanks for the input guys, I'll give the first shot another going over in PS I got a bit carried away with editing in that one I think

Thanks for the input guys, I'll give the first shot another going over in PS I got a bit carried away with editing in that one I think
If I were you just go buy a circular polariser and re-take the shots then edit those. They will look alot better straigh away.

I hate all the usdm, jdm, oem+ names whats wrong with just calling it a modified car.
That refers to the type of mods on the car. This car has an american feel to it so goes with the USDM. Same as my car has a JDM style of mods to it.

If I were you just go buy a circular polariser and re-take the shots then edit those. They will look alot better straigh away.

That refers to the type of mods on the car. This car has an american feel to it so goes with the USDM. Same as my car has a JDM style of mods to it.

Thanks Darren, re-shoot isn't exactly practical :p keep meaning to get a filter sorted out, will call into a camera shop on my way home and see what sort of money is on a good quality filter.

Thanks Darren, re-shoot isn't exactly practical :p keep meaning to get a filter sorted out, will call into a camera shop on my way home and see what sort of money is on a good quality filter.

It took me ages to pull my finger out and buy a filter but they really are worth it.

Here's an example of how much nicer it makes a shot. (This is several shots blended together to reduce the reflections).

4866873095_5814a83e87_z.jpg

Back