Vague

Well, I gotta say mate, I really like this. You're right, it is different, but for me it really works. I for one get too hung up on the "rules" sometimes, and this is a perfect example of an image working out of bounds, so to speak. Nice work :)

Very Different, would like to know more about the photo Though

Kirk

Very Different, would like to know more about the photo Though

Kirk

Hi Kirk,

This shot was taken on the banks of the River Clyde in Glasgow. In the distance the talk grass looking object are in fact industrial cranes. To the left is the sun setting and to the right is a row of benches for people to sit on to look out onto the river.

The shot was taken almost a year ago but I'd forgotten to look at them. In fact, waiting a year seems to be a good thing for me before processing shots because I forget I've taken them and see them in a different light.

I shot this with a 50mm on a 400D in March 2008.

I like it - reminds me of Whistler. Have you seen his Nocturnes in the Hunterian Art Gallery at Glasgow Uni?

Hss a very dreamy feel. Sort of how the world looks when your mind is wandering off somewhere else, IYSWIM.

its different, and works for me

I really like this (y) I am very much into out of focus photography, it makes you think that little bit harder. Well done!

Back