Vandalism

Edit My Images
Yes
245783075_f0803e0abe_o.jpg

Damage done to the Altar in our village Church. Looks sad compared to Janice's lovely Harvest Altar picture.
Fortunately properly insured and will be restored and smoke damage sorted by the usual team from the village in time for a wedding last weekend.
Picture converted for publication in our Parish Mag

nice picture, shame about the subject, i can't see the mentality of people who would do that.

Tragic that people are always willing to put soo much effort into detroying things that others hold so dear to themselves :(

With regard to the publication - perhaps you should have sent it to one of the tabloids or something.

:(

One thing I'm wondering - would the damage be more immeditely apparent in colour? In B&W it's not immediately obvious how severe the damage is.

:(

One thing I'm wondering - would the damage be more immeditely apparent in colour? In B&W it's not immediately obvious how severe the damage is.

Yeah I noticed that too. You've gone for mood over documenting the actual damage.

Picture is colour but to be printed in our magazine that only handles b&w and it works better if I convert than the printing process. Have to go and take a pic this afternoon of the Incumbant looking glum for the local press (and email it to him) as she wasn't there when he came to do the story this morning.

how odd, i had already put a reply post on this photo, funny its not here at all, however, shamless violence once again, when will they ever learn.

Just got a by-line in the local rag! Had to take a picture of the Vicar looking glum outside the church. She was taking a funeral in another Parish when the reporter visited and he was told there was a chap who could go and get it when she returned. All this two weeks after the event! Emailed the pic off to the staff photographer and got no reply so surprised when I spotted it in the paper - even spelt my name corectly!

Back