Vanguard Adaptor Backpack

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone have any experience of the Vanguard Adaptor Backpack?

Looking at either the 45, 46 or 48. 48 is actually cheapest even though it is the largest.

Don't seem to be too many people either selling then second hand or many personal reviews.

I currently have a lowepro slingshot 200aw and love the fact it is a sling as each to access gear but like the fact that the vanguard is also a backpack.

I tried a similar kata version (3n1-20) but found that really uncomfortable.

I'd be interested in anyone that has used the vanguard in particular:
1) What it will hold
2) How comfortable it is with both 1 strap (sling) and also 2 straps (backpack).

Thanks

I can't help with the Adapter series but I do have two Vanguard Skyborne's...a 48 and a 53 and find that they're still comfortable fully loaded (1 srs bodies and plenty of lenses).

Bob

Does anyone actually have this bag? Doesn't seem to be very popular so maybe that's a sign that they aren't very good?

I don't think you'll get too much response, Mike, as they're relatively new to the UK market place. The Vanguard brand is quite new and didn't have much presence in the UK for the first few years. They're quite popular in here in France but that's probably because they're represented at some of the mainstream suppliers and have been for a few years now.

Bob

Back