Beginner Very Cold Pier

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this pic last week not thinking much about it. I by no means bought the camera for portraits but liked this as my lad has a natural smile for once.

Think the focus is a little out as the hood is nice and focussed round the edge.

Last edited:
That's a nice capture and as you say a natural smile - I've a nephew who's an absolute bu££er for pulling faces as soon as he sees the camera ...

I really like that shot Dave, well done mate(y)

I really like this (and can relate totally to the normal absence of natural smile! My two are identical...) Your boy really "pops" out of the scene, superb :) Cheers Graeme

Thanks for your kind words everyone. I've been reluctant to post but had good feedback and is helping with having confidence in my shots.

Dave.

Whilst I like this image, it does give me the sense that whilst you were focusing on a nice light-house shot, the little one jumped into shot and shouted "It's me!!!!" giving you one of those "Jesus!!!!" moments. Or is that just me? :thinking:

Haha that didn't happen. But I know what you mean the cheeky smile adds to that illusion.

Back