View from above

Works for me too,I like the High Key effect but I would suggest a visit to your G.P. about that metatarsus varus (Pigeon Toe) condition. :LOL:

Yes, I like this very much indeed. Could easily see this in a magazine, the use of the high key stuff means lots of room for copy.

Yes, I like this very much indeed. Could easily see this in a magazine, the use of the high key stuff means lots of room for copy.

Hey, thanks for that feedback. I don't often print out my photos, but I did this one and it looks kinda cool. Cheers for kind words!

Reminds me of a similar image (can't remember where I saw it unfortunately), but it had the legs hanging over the edge of a building. Your white space gives a similar effect IMO. Interesting stuff (y)

v8moneypit said:
Reminds me of a similar image (can't remember where I saw it unfortunately), but it had the legs hanging over the edge of a building. Your white space gives a similar effect IMO. Interesting stuff (y)

Ahhhhhhhh I've seen that image and have been trying to work out a way to take it without actually standing on the edge of a building!! Lol!! Decided to play it safe and take this in the studio! I was doing some product shots and decided to take advantage of the lighting. Cheers for the feedback. :)

Back