View over the Balkan Mountains

The first one is the one I like the most here, the track leads into a pleasantly composed and colourful scene. It could be improved perhaps by making more of the track by getting closer to it and/or including a person or vehicle in the frame. The colours look a bit 'warm' but it's a nice scene overall.

The other three don't really work at all in my opinion - they are poor compositions with little going on to interest me, they could possibly be improved by processing but you need to get it right in the first place.

Plamen

Here's my take

#1 the track is a nice lead in and I would try increasing the contrast to bring out more in the whole screen. I think it'd benefit from a crop to the bottom just above the block of green on the track then try boosting the oranges/reds to bring back more of the sky.

#2 former it's an ok shot but would crop just above the grey line of clouds and the green foreground above the shadows until you have just the track appearing which is nicely placed on a third.

#3 very nice. Lovely tones. Might be worth trying it in square format to lose the empty space top and bottom and focus attention on the interesting middle of the shot

#4 nothing to really anchor you to the shot as no foreground interest. Perhaps try a panoramic crop to lose the emptiness at the top and bottom?

Number three is my favourite, but there's a haloing issue along the length of the farthest mountains which draws my eye.
Lovely set overall though.

Back